Big Cats Drive Thru in Mauritius (Casela Park)
|Operating Hours||09:00 - 17:00|
|Operating Days||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||The Drive Thru activity can be done at these times: 10:00 / 11:00 / 13:30 / 14:30 / 15:30|
Contact Us+230 269 1000
Big Cats Drive Thru in Mauritius (Casela Nature Parks) - Overview
The Big Cats Drive-thru makes for a thrilling and exciting day out during your holiday in Mauritius and is a must-do when visiting the Casela Nature Parks. It will surely add an African touch to your visit at Casela Park.
Aboard a securely caged 4x4 vehicle, you will navigate across the plains and come within a stone's throw away of the majestic Big Cats in Mauritius - the lions and tigers. Watch them in their natural habitat and be sure to take your camera with you for one-of-a-kind pictures.
Additionally, you will also get to visit the top-rated attraction park in Mauritius, where you can view plenty of local and exotic animals.
- Visit the no.1 Attractions Park in Mauritius - Casela Nature Parks
- Get a chance to observe the Big Cats both in the park and their natural habitat
- 45-min Safari Tour (Drive Thru activity) to view Lions and Tigers
- Discover interesting information on the Big Cats, their behavior and habitat
- Seize the chance to get some once in a lifetime photographs of these fantastic Big Cats
- Park Visit with 5-themed areas offering plenty of things to do for all ages
Big Cats Drive Thru in Mauritius (Casela Nature Parks) - Inclusions
- 45-min Guided Safari Trip
- Drive among Big Cats in a caged 4x4 vehicle
- View Tigers and Lions in their natural habitat
- Learn about the Big Cats firsthand from the Ranger
Important: The Big Cats Drive Thru Trips are done at the Predator Kingdom which is part of Casela Nature Parks. The price for the Drive Thru does not include the Entrance ticket. Accordingly, we offer you to purchase the Drive Thru together with the entry tickets to the park.
Entrance ticket to Casela Nature Parks
- Safari to see zebras, ostriches, white rhinoceros, impalas, antelopes, kudus, wildebeest
- Visit Birds Paradise Park - Walk thru the aviary
- Animal viewing - Giraffe, camel, pygmy hippo, llama viewing
- Petting farm and Tortoise pen
- Access to Pangia Kid’s Park
- Visit Predator Kingdom (Big Cats Kingdom)
- 1 Ride at the Tulawaka Coaster
(All activities and attractions which are not included in this package are pay-as-you-go)
Transport is available for an additional supplement and will include pick up and drop off from any hotel / place of accommodation in Mauritius.
You can choose from a selection of vehicles types:
All drivers speak fluent English and French (Upon special request we can organize drivers who speak additional languages). The drivers, citizens of Mauritius, will be happy to provide you with information about Mauritius and each of its sights.
All drivers are very professional, time efficient and friendly. There is high emphasis on being always on time and providing reliable devoted service to customers.
Casela Nature Parks, West Region
|Operating Hours:||09:00 - 17:00|
|Start & End times:|
|Drive Thru Trip can be done at these times:||10:00 / 11:00 / 13:30 / 14:30 / 15:30|
|Duration of the Drive Thru activities:||45 minutes|
|Approximate duration of the Park Visit + Drive Thru:||3 – 5 hours|
|Operating Days:||Monday to Saturday|
|The park is open daily from 9am to 5pm, except on Saturdays until 9pm for Casela By Night (Pangia Rides,Tulawaka Gold Coaster & Wamwam Restaurant).|
|The park will be closed on 25th December and 1st January|
About the Big Cats Drive Thru at Casela Nature Parks
Join the only Safari Big Cats Drive Thru in Mauritius and meet the lions and tigers at the famous Casela Nature Parks!
Who would have thought that in this tropical paradise, you’d be able to encounter the most recognised members of the Big Cat family? Casela Nature Parks is famous for its big cats, and the Big Cats Drive Thru presents a wonderful opportunity for you to get up close and view the lions and tigers that roam the park.
During this fantastic tour, whilst on-board the Safari vehicle, you will be taken into the Big Cats' grounds in search of the big cats.
After meeting your driver and guide for the trip, you will board the caged Safari vehicle. As the engine fires up and while the ranger opens the secured gates, you will be able to hear the roars in the far distance.
The first stop is to see the Bengal tigers, with their iconic orange colour and dark stripes. But you’d also be pleasantly surprised to know that Casela is home to one of the rarest species of tiger in the world - the impressive white tiger. With its creamy white coat and blue-gray eyes, these majestic beasts will leave you in awe.
It won’t be long before you will come close to the most famous big cat: the Lion. Also known as the king of all animals, lions do a lot of sleeping, but if you are lucky, you will see them striding majestically about their terrain or playing around. This is your chance to get some once in a lifetime photographs of these fantastic big cats.
During the activity, the park’s guide will provide interesting information on the big cats, their behavior and habitat while also sharing their own personal experience on working alongside these remarkable animals.
All in all, this Big Cats' Drive thru promises to deliver a fun, exciting and memorable wildlife experience in Mauritius.
Visit of the Casela Nature Park - World of Adventures
About the Casela Nature Park: Located beside the Rempart Mountain on the South-West of Mauritius, the Mauritius Casela Nature Park stays true to being a real nature and adventure park. Along with plenty of activities and attractions for all ages, that park also offers magnificent views of the countryside, rolling down the west coast of Mauritius.
Entrance ticket includes:
- African Safari: Get a taste of Africa in Mauritius with a unique chance to encounter antelopes, white rhinos, zebras and ostriches. Immerse yourself in the wild in the company of Kudus, Impalas, Oryx, Nyalas, and Waterbucks, just to name a few. The African reserve is of extraordinary scenic beauty with the iconic Rempart Mountain serving as a backdrop.
- Visit Birds Paradise Park - Walk thru the aviary - Get ready to be fascinated when visiting the Bird Paradise. Walk through the bird aviary to discover various colorful bird species from all around the world.
- Animal viewing - Giraffe, camel, pygmy hippo, llama viewing - Among the many animals in the park, you will get to see giraffes and pygmy hippos for a unique viewing experience. Meet the camels and llamas, considered as one of the friendliest and most loving animals you will ever meet. Spend some time getting to know these amazing creatures.
- Petting farm and Tortoise pen - Be sure to stop by the Petting farm and Tortoise pen, the ideal setting for people of all ages, especially children to interact with farm animals as well as tortoises.
- Access to Pangia Kid’s Park - The new Pangia Kid’s Park boasts a children’s playground that will offer fun to the young ones! Make sure to bring along the little ones to let them have their fair share of fun!
- Visit Predator Kingdom (Big Cats Kingdom) - For Big Cat lovers, this is a dream come true! Visit the Predator Kingdom to enjoy a close view of the big cats such as the roaring lions, the magnificent caracals and the majestic tigers.
- One Ride on the Tulawaka Gold Coaster - The perfect ride for thrill seekers, a unique summer luge running on a 760m track including a cable lift hill, vertiginous descents and bends while offering thrill-seekers an exciting ride with a breathtaking view of the west coast of Mauritius!
Additional Info about Casela Nature Parks
The park includes several thematic worlds, as well as a hub for discovery and learning.
- African Safari: Get a taste of Africa in Mauritius with a unique chance to encounter antelopes, white rhinos, zebras and ostriches. Immerse yourself in the wild in the company of Kudus, Impalas, Oryx, Nyalas, and Waterbucks, just to name a few. The African reserve is of extraordinary scenic beauty with the iconic Rempart Mountain serving as a backdrop. Casela Nature Parks offers several fun ways to get closer to animals of the African Safari: choose between our zebra bus or the safari Quad .
- Predator Kingdom: At the Predator Kingdom, Safari adventures brings you the best of the Big Cats experiences in Mauritius. This is a unique opportunity for visitors to have once in a lifetime experience. Big Cats encounters include: walking with lions, interaction with cheetah, caracal and serval, and the drive-thru to see tigers and lions in their natural habitat.
- Thrill Mountain: Thrill Mountain at Casela combines all the mountain and rope activities for thrill-seekers. Jump from a 40m platform into the canyon with the Canyon Swing, zip across breath-taking scenic valleys with plenty of Ziplines, walk on our spectacular Nepalese Bridge, and for the more adventurous: hiking and mountain climbing on the Via Ferrata.
- Birds & Rides: A range of rides, activities and attractions to suit all ages. The Tulawaka Gold Coaster for thrill seekers, slide on a Buoy into the air with a Toboggan Ride, awaken your senses with the 4D Cinema, and discover the most impressive bird species in Mauritius with the Aviary.
- Pangia Kids Park: Pangia Kids Park is a brand new world, full of fun, located in the heart of Casela! Come and experience family time like never before with the Monkey Swing, the Dino Ride, the Mushroom Vortex, the Carousel and so many more! The kids will also become little chefs at the Wamwam restaurant.
(All activities and attractions which are not included in this package are pay-as-you-go)
Additional activities offered at the Park
- Walk with Lions
- Safari Quad Biking
- Big Cats Interactions
- Zip Lines Excursion
- Interaction with Rhinos
Private & Exclusivity VIP Option
Exclusive Drive Thru with the Big Cats (Optional)
For more exclusivity, we offer our clients the opportunity to take their Drive Thru with the Big Cats in maximum privacy, only you, these amazing big cats and their keepers. You will be accompanied by a personal guide; receive personal care and guidance from the big cats’ keeper and benefit from various extras.
Included in the Exclusive Drive Thru with the Big Cats package:
- Private Drive Thru in the Big Cats enclosure (45 mins)
- Pictures of your Drive Thru experience
- Exclusive Drive Thru for 1 - 10 Persons
- Reservations should be made 72h in advance
- Activity Time: 12h30
|Visit of the Casela World of Adventures Park (Entry tickets)|
|Price per Adult:||28 Euros|
|Price per Child (ages 4-12):||23 Euros|
|Price per Baby (ages 0-3):||Free of Charge|
|Shared Basis Drive Thru:||16 Euros / Person|
|Exclusive Drive Thru|
|1-10 Persons:||395 Euros|
3rd time we have used mauritius attractions - always excellent professional service.