All Inclusive Catamaran Cruise - South East Coast
|Operating Days||Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday|
|Activity Time||09:30 - 15:30|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||Snorkeling equipment is not provided due to sanitary measures. Clients are requested to bring their own - mask, snorkel and fins.|
Contact Us+230 269 1000
This Activity Is Not Operational Until Further Notice
Luxury Silver Swordfish Catamaran Cruise - South East Coast
Experience a full day cruise filled with tropical warmth, drinks, delicious food and loads of fun aboard the luxury 60ft Catamaran gliding along the South-East Coast of Mauritius! Enjoy a relaxing day on a premium Catamaran - the Silver Swordfish, cruising to the beautiful Ile aux Cerfs Island, guided by the South-East Trade Winds!
This package will also get you open bar service with both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and a delicious BBQ buffet lunch on-board the sleek catamaran. You will also get the chance to snorkel near the reefs to discover the colourful and surreal underwater world of the Mauritian lagoon. The catamaran will take you to key sites where you can enjoy the beautiful scenery around you.
Highlights of this package:
- Cruise along the scenic South East Coast of Mauritius
- Get up-close the awe-inspiring Grand River South East Waterfalls with an exciting speedboat trip
- Full open bar service with both alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks on-board
- Relish a BBQ lunch buffet prepared by the Chef on the catamaran
- Dive into the amazing tropical underwater world, full of exotic marine flora in the clear lagoon during your snorkelling break
- Enjoy some leisure time on Ile Aux Cerfs island with the pristine beaches and many activities
Silver Swordfish Catamaran Cruise includes:
- 6 hours of a Sea Trip aboard a Luxury Catamaran
- Snorkel at Trou Moutou, one of the most beautiful sites for snorkelling
- Speed Boat trip to the Grand River South East Waterfalls
- Unlimited drinks (Open Bar) throughout trip
- Full BBQ lunch by Chef aboard
- Leisure time on Ile Aux Cerfs
- Safety Equipment
- CD player upon request
Note: Snorkeling equipment is not provided due to sanitary measures. Clients are requested to bring their own - mask,snorkel and fins.
Transport is available for an additional supplement and will include pick up and drop off from any place / place of accommodation in Mauritius.
You can choose from a selection of vehicles types:
All drivers speak fluent English and French (Upon special request we can organize drivers who speak additional languages). The drivers, citizens of Mauritius, will be happy to provide you with information about Mauritius and each of its sights.
All drivers are very professional, time efficient and friendly. There is high emphasis on being always on time and providing reliable devoted service to customers
|Duration:||The duration of the activity is approximately 6 hours|
|The Catamaran cruise is operational on Tuesdays to Sundays|
|Departure time:||09:15-09:30 from the jetty of Mahebourg|
|Return time:||15:30 at the jetty of Mahebourg|
- Departure from the jetty at 09:15.
- Stop for snorkeling at Trou Moutou with the assistance of the crew if needed. (snorkeling equipment not provided)*
- Sail across the South-East lagoon of the island
- Visit the Grand River South East Waterfall
- Delicious lunch and drinks served on-board
- After lunch, sail across to Ile aux Cerfs
- Disembark and enjoy your free time at leisure on the island
- Depart from the island around 14:30
- Return to the jetty at around 15:30
Silver Swordfish Catamaran Trip, including Lunch and drinks, along the South-East coast of Mauritius with Leisure Time on Ile Aux Cerfs
The Silver Swordfish catamaran cruise departs from the jetty of Mahébourg. The cruise will take you on an exploration tour of the South-East coast of Mauritius island, during which you will be able to bask in the delightful coastal scenery.
During the course of the cruise, the catamaran will make a brief stop for a snorkelling break when you’re ready for a dip at Trou Moutou. The waters here are very calm; you are free to spin around and let go of all your stress. You will have the excellent opportunity of making wonderful encounters as the curiosity of other marine creatures may bring them close to you.
Once, back on the catamaran, a delicious lunch expertly prepared by the Chef on board will be served. A BBQ lunch awaits you. You will be eating with a picturesque view, surrounded by the sea.
You will then head towards Ile aux Cerfs. It is known in English as the deer island and spreads over 100 hectares. Though there are presently no more deer on the island, a visit to the island is a must because it's beautiful beaches are well worth it. After that venture, you will re-embark on the catamaran and sail towards the Grand River South East Waterfalls, where you will be asked to board small speedboats to get closer to the magnificent waterfalls. Marvel at the force of nature in action from up-close with the sparkling vision of this awe-inspiring waterfall about 500m upstream. Afterwards, you will head back to the Silver Swordfish catamaran and make your way back to the jetty.
Expected arrival time back to Mahébourg is 15:30.
An added bonus for this catamaran excursion is that you can enjoy a full open bar service for free, including both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
About the Catamaran
An 18 meters racing catamaran (60ft) with 2 30 hp engines. The catamaran was expressly built for ocean racing and offers a high-speed cruise experience. More than just a luxurious catamaran trip, you will have expansive walking space as well as a small bar aboard. There are also dedicated seating areas with 4 covered lounges with a maximum of 6 persons seated per lounge. Trendy bean bags are placed on the trampoline to enhance the comfort of guests.
- 4 private and covered lounge areas
- Bar area
- Wifi available
- A very wide 57 m2 trampoline area
- A kitchen area + toilets
- Life jackets & first-aid kit
- Distress rockets & fire extinguisher
- Mobile telephone & radio
- Life-boat (dinghy)
Private or Exclusivity VIP option
The Activity can be done on both exclusivity as well as sharing basis; it's up to you to choose.
Get the ultimate VIP experience you deserve with personalised service, upscale treatment and maximum privacy. Call us on +230 269 1000 to Book this activity on a private-exclusive basis.
We suggest you to bring the following:
- Snorkeling equipment
- Soft carry bag
- Change of clothes
- Sand shoes
- Sun cream
- Beach towel
You will enjoy a wide selection of foods and beverages on this luxurious catamaran.
Lunch menu (served on the Catamaran):
|Price per Adult||55 Euro|
|Price per Child (ages 3-12)||35 Euro|
|Price per Baby (ages 0-2)||Free of Charge|
This Activity Is Not Operational Until Further Notice