Kids Animal Adventure at Casela
|Operating Hours||09:00 - 17:00|
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||The park is open daily from 9am to 5pm, except on Saturdays until 9pm for Casela By Night | Minors must be accompanied by an adult to sign their disclaimer|
Contact Us+230 269 1000
Kids Animal Adventure at Casela Nature Parks - Overview
This Kids Animal Adventure package gives your children the opportunity to enjoy a visit to Casela Nature Parks and also interact with a number of friendly creatures. It is an excellent package to indulge your children’s innate curiosity.
Home to an exotic range of animal species including the Big Cats, rhinos, deer, monkeys, tortoises and many more, Casela Nature Parks provides a safe and friendly environment for children to play, interact, and create beautiful memories with animals. While having a fun day exploring the nature and adventure park, kids will develop valuable skills and obtain first-hand knowledge and experience.
A day spent in the Casela Nature Parks is a guaranteed moment full of excitement, action and amusement - the perfect family day trip!
Highlights of this activity:
- Visit the no.1 Attractions Park in Mauritius - Casela Nature Parks.
- Engaging package for the kids in a multi-sensory and highly interactive environment
- Get to see and feed the giraffe, the friendliest & tallest mammal ever.
- Feed the tortoise their favourite snacks and learn about them.
- Pet the fluffy buddies at the farm (deer, llama, sheep, rabbits etc)
- Cross camel riding off your bucket list and Ride a camel
Transport is available for an additional supplement and will include pick up and drop off from any hotel / place of accommodation in Mauritius.
You can choose from a selection of vehicles types:
All drivers speak fluent English and French (Upon special request we can organize drivers who speak additional languages). The drivers, citizens of Mauritius, will be happy to provide you with information about Mauritius and each of its sights.
All drivers are very professional, time efficient and friendly. There is high emphasis on being always on time and providing reliable devoted service to customers.
Casela Nature Parks, West Region
|Park Times:||09h00 - 17h00|
|Paddock Camel Ride:||09h15 - 16h15|
|Other Activity Times:||09h00 - 16h00|
|Duration:||The duration of this package is approximately 4-5 hours including the visit of the Park.|
|Paddock Camel Ride: 5 - 10 minutes|
|The activity is available Everyday (except on the 25th December and 1st January)|
About the Kids Animal Adventure at Casela Nature Parks Mauritius
If you’ve always wondered what giraffes really look like and how they live, bring your kids to Casela Nature Parks to introduce your children to the tallest animal on the planet. Did you know each giraffe’s coat pattern is unique like our fingertips? It also helps them to distinguish who is part of their family clan. You will learn more fun facts about Casela’s tallest resident during your time at the nature park!
These friendly giants will all be delighted to enjoy some food fed to them by kids. They are also very keen to pose for selfies! They are majestic creatures and we all look up to them, literally!
Tortoises have a docile nature, so they are great for kids. These gentle giants can live up to 150 years and love their apple brochettes! Give the kids the opportunity to feed the Aldabra giant tortoise, one of the largest tortoises in the world, at Casela Nature Parks. Kids will learn why it is not nice to hit or tap the back of a tortoise and why to treat the shell with care.
Tortoises are intelligent animals and they can form bonds with humans. Just like we humans, tortoises love some attention as well. Make sure you give them their treat and maybe they would want to pose for a picture with you.
An excited tortoise will move fast towards what has its attention. So if you spot one ‘running’ towards you, you will know it wants to be your friend.
The Petting Farm at Casela Nature Parks offers an ideal setting for animal lovers of all ages, especially children, to interact with farm animals. Rabbits, fawn and their other friends at the mini farm offer a touching experience while being bottle-fed or simply hand fed.
This is a great way to allow the young ones to learn about animals and get closer to nature while offering an ideal setting for children to interact with farm animals. For the petting farm, you will get a bottle of milk and a bag of feed
Paddock Camel Ride
Never experienced a camel ride before? For those who just want to get a taste of what it feels like to mount this majestic animal, you can with the Paddock Camel Ride! The chance to interact with camels does not come by often so make sure to seize this opportunity.
Camels are one of the most social and loving animals you will ever meet and you will be glad you spent a little part of your day in their company. Their height and special gait makes camel riding a greatly enjoyable experience. High up on your majestic camel, enjoy a smoother and easier camel ride in the paddock, without the scorching sun and burning sands of the Sahara Desert.
Visit of the Casela Nature Park - World of Adventures
About the Casela Nature Park: Located beside the Rempart Mountain on the South-West of Mauritius, the Mauritius Casela Nature Park stays true to being a real nature and adventure park. Along with plenty of activities and attractions for all ages, that park also offers magnificent views of the countryside, rolling down the west coast of Mauritius.
Entrance ticket includes:
- African Safari: Get a taste of Africa in Mauritius with a unique chance to encounter antelopes, white rhinos, zebras and ostriches. Immerse yourself in the wild in the company of Kudus, Impalas, Oryx, Nyalas, and Waterbucks, just to name a few. The African reserve is of extraordinary scenic beauty with the iconic Rempart Mountain serving as a backdrop.
- Visit Birds Paradise Park - Walk thru the aviary - Get ready to be fascinated when visiting the Bird Paradise. Walk through the bird aviary to discover various colorful bird species from all around the world.
- Animal viewing - Giraffe, camel, pygmy hippo, llama viewing - Among the many animals in the park, you will get to see giraffes and pygmy hippos for a unique viewing experience. Meet the camels and llamas, considered as one of the friendliest and most loving animals you will ever meet. Spend some time getting to know these amazing creatures.
- Petting farm and Tortoise pen - Be sure to stop by the Petting farm and Tortoise pen, the ideal setting for people of all ages, especially children to interact with farm animals as well as tortoises.
- Access to Pangia Kid’s Park - The new Pangia Kid’s Park boasts a children’s playground that will offer fun to the young ones! Make sure to bring along the little ones to let them have their fair share of fun!
- Visit Predator Kingdom (Big Cats Kingdom) - For Big Cat lovers, this is a dream come true! Visit the Predator Kingdom to enjoy a close view of the big cats such as the roaring lions, the magnificent caracals and the majestic tigers.
- One Ride on the Tulawaka Gold Coaster - The perfect ride for thrill seekers, a unique summer luge running on a 760m track including a cable lift hill, vertiginous descents and bends while offering thrill-seekers an exciting ride with a breathtaking view of the west coast of Mauritius!
(All activities and attractions which are not included in this package are pay-as-you-go)
Additional Info about Casela Nature Parks
The park includes several thematic worlds, as well as a hub for discovery and learning.
- African Safari: Get a taste of Africa in Mauritius with a unique chance to encounter antelopes, white rhinos, zebras and ostriches. Immerse yourself in the wild in the company of Kudus, Impalas, Oryx, Nyalas, and Waterbucks, just to name a few. The African reserve is of extraordinary scenic beauty with the iconic Rempart Mountain serving as a backdrop. Casela Nature Parks offers several fun ways to get closer to animals of the African Safari: choose between our zebra bus,the safari Quad or Segway.
- Predator Kingdom: At the Predator Kingdom, Safari adventures brings you the best of the Big Cats experiences in Mauritius. This is a unique opportunity for visitors to have once in a lifetime experience. Big Cats encounters include: walking with lions, interaction with cheetah, caracal and serval, feeding the lions and the drive-thru to see tigers and lions in their natural habitat.
- Thrill Mountain: Thrill Mountain at Casela combines all the mountain and rope activities for thrill-seekers. Jump from a 40m platform into the canyon with the Canyon Swing, zip across breath-taking scenic valleys with plenty of Ziplines, walk on our spectacular Risk Factor Bridge, Zip and Splash into the river and for the more adventurous: hiking and mountain climbing on the Via Ferrata.
- Birds & Rides: A range of rides, activities and attractions to suit all ages. The Tulawaka Gold Coaster for thrill seekers, slide on a Buoy into the air with a Toboggan Ride, awaken your senses with the 4D Cinema, and discover the most impressive bird species in Mauritius with the Aviary.
- Pangia Kids Park: Pangia Kids Park is a brand new world, full of fun, located in the heart of Casela! Come and experience family time like never before with the Monkey Swing, the Dino Ride, the Mushroom Vortex, the Carousel and so many more! The kids will also become little chefs at the Wamwam restaurant.
(All activities and attractions which are not included in this package are pay-as-you-go)
Wear appropriate clothing - long pants are recommended
Closed shoes are recommended
|Visit of the Casela Nature Park (Entry tickets)|
|Price per Adult||21 Euros|
|Price per Child (ages 4-12)||17 Euros|
|Kids Animal Adventure (Petting Farm Animal Feeding + Giraffe Feeding + Tortoises Feeding + Paddock Camel Ride + Bottle of Milk + Bag of Feed)|
|Price per Participant||24 Euros|