Laser Sailing For Experienced Sailors
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||Activity Time: 10h00 – 12h30 OR 13h30 – 17h00. Duration: 60 mins OR Half day OR Full day. Maximum 1 person per laser catamaran. Weight: 50 Kg and more.|
Contact Us+230 269 1000
Laser Sailing for Experienced sailors
Feel the power of the wind on your skin, take a deep breath of fresh air and ride on the water like never before in the Northern coast of Mauritius.
This is an exceptional package offer where you will be able to enjoy a worldwide famous non-motorized activity at Mont Choisy.
Enjoy this thrilling activity sailing through the stunning lagoon of blue water and feel the gust of the wind on your skin. During this fascinating water activity, you will feel the adrenaline rush of sailing all over your body.
The beach of Mont choisy being one of the most popular spot for water sport, with it endless white sandy beaches and its warm temperature all year round, make it the ideal place to practice this adventurous activity.
With a protective coral reef barriers around the whole island, you will be able to ride your laser boat in a safer and more comfortable way.
Planning of your wonderful Laser sailing experience:
- Arrival at the departure point situated at Coral Azur hotel (North of Mauritius) where you will meet the team of professional instructors.
- Receive safety briefing instructions of about 5 – 10 min on land from the professional instructor.,
- Sail on the Laser catamaran for 60 min / half day
- Return to the departure point and relax on the beach
About the Laser sailing activity
Your thrilling activity start on the beach of Mont choisy, where you will meet our professional team. You will receive a short briefing on the safety measures as well as useful tips on your laser sailing activity.
Collect your life jacket and trapeze harnesses, and be ready to enjoy an amazing water activity.
As part of the package, you will be provided with the most advanced equipment catering for beginners and experienced sailors alike. Also, being the only RYA recognized training establishment in the entire India Ocean, you are assured of a high standard of safety as well as first class professional and friendly instructors.
Laser sailing continues to attract thousands of people each year. Some never tired of the enjoyment that comes from a leisurely afternoon’s sail, or quickly become involved in the exciting physical and technical challenge of racing. Others may have broader horizons, seeing laser sailing as the first step towards offshore cruising.
Discover the stunning coastline of Mont choisy on your little catamaran.
No place for doubts! Seize this unique opportunity to enjoy the breath-taking and memorable landscape which can be seen from the water only.
Laser Sailing activity – Schedule time offered
- 60 minutes – Anytime during the schedule hours
- Half Day – 9:30 – 12:30 OR 14:00 – 17:00
We care for our customer! – Safety first:
The activity package starts with a full briefing on safety instructions and several useful tips on your laser sailing. Two safety boats and a dedicated rescue team are always on standby. Only the best quality and advanced equipment is offered including also life vests and trapeze harnesses if necessary – all for your maximum safety & comfort.
- Operating Days: All days: Monday – Sunday
- Activity time: (Anytime during the following schedule): 10: 00 – 12: 30 OR 13: 30 – 17: 00
- Duration: 60 minutes OR Half day
- Minimum age: 14 years old
- Maximum number of participant: 1 person per laser catamaran
- Weight: 50 Kg and more
- Knowledge of swimming: Compulsory
- What to bring: Swimwear, suitable shoes, towels, water, suncream, caps
So, join us for a day to enjoy an amazing laser sailing with a professional and experienced instructor in the north. Ride on the famous laser catamaran which is a non-motorized activity. Enjoy the peaceful surround of the beach from the water while sailing offshore from the beach, we never forget the pleasure of sailing!
- Price per participant for Laser Sailing – 60 minutes: 35 Euro
- Price per participant for Laser Sailing – Half Day (3 hours): 145 Euro