500m Zip Line + Mini Lunch At Vallée Des Couleurs
|Operating Hours||08:00 - 16:00|
|Operating Days||All Days|
Contact Us+230 269 1000
Zip Line (500m) and Mini Lunch at Vallée des Couleurs
Get ready for a once in a lifetime zip line adventure. Where adrenaline rush is guaranteed! It is an activity for the brave heart, as you will entwine yourself at great heights riding the zip line in the Indian Ocean of over 500m in length. You will get to enjoy remarkable views of the entire green valley, landscapes, forest and waterfalls from high above the pristine nature reserve of Vallée des Couleurs, in the South of Mauritius.
This activity is a must while you are in Mauritius. With some luck, you will also get the chance to see stags in their natural habitat running under your feet while you glide on the zip line. This is the place to cut off from your routine life and let you participate in one of the most thrilling adventures in the wild nature! Here you will set your heart racing like never before while being strapped in all safety which is a priority at Vallée des Couleurs. It is the ideal physical and emotional experience for thrill seekers.
Following the Zip line adventure, you can spend some more time in the reserve strolling along one of the many beautiful trails. In addition, enjoy a mini lunch while contemplating the natural beauty of Vallée des Couleurs. Have a leisurely stroll along one of the many beautiful trails, while you chill out, taking pleasure in the tropical beauty of Mauritius.
The Zip Line + Mini Lunch Package includes:
- Entrance: Access to geological museum; Home to six natural waterfalls, the 23 coloured earth, endemic flora and fauna as well as an impressive panorama overlooking the sea.
- Welcome Cocktail
- 500m of ziplining
- Mini lunch: Sandwich + mini fries + soft drink
- Experienced guides by your side during the duration of the trip
- Opportunity to contemplate a fantastic land of 23 colours from above
About Vallée Des Couleurs- Nature Reserve
Nature lovers are bound to love Vallée des Couleurs. This vast reserve expanding itself over 450 acres invites for unique experiences in the midst of the indigenous fauna and flora alongside various fun activities and excursions for all ages.
The unspoiled beauty of the land captures every heart and soul especially with the park’s landmark-the remarkable and unique 23 coloured earth that has gain reputation worldwide. Discovered on the 4th of July 1998, the site endowed with pigmented soils fascinates Mauritians as well as foreigners. Visitors are treated with a range of natural unique landscapes, including six wondrous waterfalls, plateaus, mountains, valleys, craters and crater-lakes.
The visit of Vallée des Couleurs begins with the access to the park’s exhibition room which provides an outline of the different places of interest which you will discover through your visit to this nature park. You will equally visit the small museum where you will discover a panoply of various types of volcanic stones, among which you have gemstones.
You will also enjoy a walk through the fern garden, without which any visit at Vallée des Couleurs would be incomplete. This is where you get to see the beauty of tree ferns, wild orchids or other endemic flowers like the Trochetia (Boucle d’oreille / Ear ring) and the Bouquet Banané (achna Mauriciana). The park is also home to tortoises, monkeys, stags, fish and also birds such as the Pink Pigeon, Paille en Queue, Cateau Vert with various endemic trees like the Ebony, Bois de Natte, Takamaka and other rare plants also contributing to the beauty of the park.
- Region: South
- Level: Easy
- Minimum age: From 8 years old and above (must be accompanied by at least one parent)
- Minimum weight: 40 kg. Participants below 40kg will need to be accompanied.
- What to bring: It is recommended to bring hiking shoes, sun cream, cap and mosquito repellent, spare set of clothes, and camera.
- Safety: Frequent maintenance work, including safety gear and following strict safety regulations, all guarantee maximum safety for all visitors.
- Restriction: Pregnant women are not allowed to participate for security reasons
- No previous experience in zip lines is required.
- Price per Participant: 39 Euro